the monster says, "did i really just say that?"

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ebay for OCD

I'm grumpy today. For one, Russ is still confusing as ever, except with more bossy. I can't tell if he's trying to get me to be his gopher (go fer this, go fer that) just to see if he can, or if he's testing the waters for more bossing around (of the "take off your clothes" type). I'm torn, because it turns me on to be bossed around, but I don't necessarily want to advertise that. He also accused me of believing every word he says, and I don't, I just don't see the thrill in arguing with him over this shit.

In my experience, mixed messages mean non-interest, so I'm playing it as cool as I can. Which, for those of you who know me, is not very cool.

Also, I found out that my cat (the old one, not my new one) is dying, and Mom wants to put her to sleep... Sometime soon. That cat got me through middle school, you know? It's hard. I know it's time, because she can barely walk and her eyes have a vacant look to them, and it shouldn't matter to me because she hasn't been MY cat since I left for college 6 years ago. Still, another adjustment in a world of adjustments.

I went shopping today to get over my ennui, and also because it looks like I'm going to be in the black for the first time in a pay period since I got the new job (thank god, right?). I can't wait until I've paid my loans and have a little money to throw around. Of course, by then, I'll have a mortgage to worry about (you know, maybe, right?), but hopefully I'll be on stronger financial footing in just a few months. I can't wait to watch my money GROW.

I've been sick this week... I didn't mention that the double-skunking happened while I was experiencing a 99.6 degree fever. Why did I go into work, you ask? My rationale was, I've gone into work feeling worse of a hangover and was just fine, so I figured I'd be okay then, too. Also, I was feverish, so my decision-making abilities were probably not the best. I quickly checked over my work after my fever had come down, though, and it looked ok.

I signed up on an ebay auction for an iPod. I have all the normal email alerts, etc, but I'm still checking it obsessively to make sure I haven't been outbid.

I need to do laundry and I'm running out of time before bed. Good nights.

1 Comments:

At 28/7/06 08:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a nice weekend Christy
Ron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home