the monster says, "did i really just say that?"

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Stinky!

I got a second "Good" this week from my boss. I got a job out by the friday that it was supposed to be released (which is a week later than it should have been, but I only had it for about 5 hours before it was supposed to be done in the first place), and when he came around to ask about what jobs I was working on and which ones I'd finished, he didn't believe me that it was done. "I thought I just got an email asking when it would be sent out?" "Oh, yeah, that was Thursday. I reviewed it with Adam Thursday and revised it and sent it out first thing Friday morning." Impressed nod to himself and "Good." I'm like a junkie for approval.

I had lunch with Russ today. We went to McD's (nothing but class!) and then came back to the lunchroom for cribbage. Our boss sat with us halfway through (awkward!), but it seemed pretty ok. We mostly talked about movies and TV, but it was good. Oh, yeah, also, I double-skunked Russ (which is like lapping someone around the board). My boss was so amused (apparently he'd never seen one, which i find hard to believe, but the enthusiasm in his voice was genuine) that he had the receptionist announce it over the PA. Poor Russ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home