the monster says, "did i really just say that?"

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Harumph

Sigh.. I suppose I should have known that I couldn't pull it off. There was nothing with Russ last night, because he cancelled. For an entirely sketchy/lame/questionable reason. My voice sounded tight when I called him later to offer hanging out tonight, and I was too bratty in my voice mail today asking him if he was busy tonight doing the same thing as last night. Sigh.. I'm gonna avoid him tomorrow and hope the long weekend cures my bruised pride.

I need a new hobby. Chasing boys doesn't satisfy like it used to.

3 Comments:

At 30/6/06 09:06, Blogger The Old Stooge said...

You could start knitting. And if you do, my birthday is in September and I'd like a new sweater. :)

 
At 3/7/06 08:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's the new job going? Well I hope. You deserve to be happy...

 
At 3/7/06 08:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh duh, that last one was from me.
Ron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home