the monster says, "did i really just say that?"

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sexy is over-rated

This weekend I played "life of the party." I almost tried to steal a boyfriend (but thought better of it, thank goodness), I ate candy off of the necks of others (one of the few things in life which is better in adulthood than childhood) and others ate candy off of my neck (amazing), I had a guy I've crushed on for maybe two years eating out of my palm, I let countless men feel my legs and I shook my booty like I was an extra in a Sir Mixalot song.

I dressed as "such a tease, she doesn't even know if she wants to be a tease" and wore my normal long-sleeved t-shirt with a t-shirt sporting an inappropriate saying (this one was my Betty Boop, sexiest cartoon perhaps ever, who is saying, "Who will second the motion?" And I'm still not sure what it means, but it's damn sexy) over it, and then my nice woven fishnet stockings which I bought in London and a short black skirt and black boots. My boots needed shining, but no one seemed to mind.

My favorite part of the weekend (aside from when some guy at a party told me i looked like amelie, which may just be the best compliment i've ever received) was having breakfast with my girlfriend Ellie. And then getting to watch Lost with her, which is SO GOOD.

I got a check in the mail from my old company (rather bad things happened during my employment there, but I care not to divulge further), Autofin, for $2. Is that their idea of a settlement check? There wasn't any sort of pay detail other than a pay stub saying that they'd paid me, and a phone number to ask questions.

I started a short story this weekend but it's going to turn out so dark that I'm afraid to let anyone read it. And I want to play more guitar.

3 Comments:

At 21/5/06 23:25, Blogger The Old Stooge said...

Betty Boop. Jessica Rabbit. It's an endless debate.

 
At 22/5/06 07:02, Blogger christymonster said...

Ken! I wasn't sure if you were still reading.

Betty Boop over Jessica Rabbit always, for me.

 
At 22/5/06 20:59, Blogger The Old Stooge said...

I've been busy with the work grand opening. I still read as much as I can though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home