the monster says, "did i really just say that?"

Monday, May 15, 2006

RE: Jection

Unlike oral sex, I would rather receive than give it.

(yes, i mean both sides)

I'm actually 100% putz when it comes to being the writer of the Dear John letter. Let's add up the reasons why:

1) avoidant
2) people pleaser
3) go-alonger
4) shy
5) unassertive
6) afraid of people

* * *

I suck at masturbating lately. I'm not sure what my problem is. Hopefully my new sex toys will remedy the situation.

Ooh, I forgot to talk about putting pheromones on and going to a frat party. Ok, guys who seemed interested:

1) Icelandish man, cute but didn't have very much of an accent. He seemed damn cool, though.
2) Some guy at this frat party I was at. There weren't many guys there, and he was too young and too cute to like me. Really really cute, though.
3) There were a few guys at the party after, but I don't remember them very well. One of them (probably 19, why do i look like i'm 17? it sucks so bad) looked like a young young young Paul McCartney. We were supposed to find each other on myspace, but I forgot his name, and he must have, too. Meh, like I said, way too young for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home