the monster says, "did i really just say that?"

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Cheap slut

"What kind of cheap slut do you think I am?"

After taking a poll of my friend Ellie, we have determined the proper response to this question to be, "A sexy one?" For the record, I went a different direction (when in doubt, make it seem like the other person is offending YOU, not the other way around: "Oh, yeah? Then what kind of cheap slut do you think *I* am?!?!").

Other activities this weekend:



We actually played that on the radio.



This was the 10 seconds of brainstorming that turned into our final product. Erin was clever enough to record most of our time on the mic, so there is now a pretty good recording of me laughing at the station. The laughter at the end of that second track is not mine, unfortunately. Gayle also said a moment later, "Are you on crack?" If I were a sound collage type of person, I could have some FUN with those recordings.

I also burped into the mouth of the boy I was kissing (classy!). Even though you wouldn't think so, it was more embarrassing than the time that I farted during sex. Matt threatened to blog all about it to embarrass me, so I'm beating him to the punch. That makes me... well, me.

I also joined a softball team that a woman at work is a part of. Apparently they have trouble having enough women play. I'll probably contribute as much from the sidelines as if I were standing in the outfield, though. Those softballs are scary! And, I'm very out of shape. This should be fun. Our first game is tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 26/4/06 15:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does the burp come first and then later on its the fart? Hahahaha! Your oh so cute!

 
At 26/4/06 18:55, Blogger christymonster said...

Gross!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home