the monster says, "did i really just say that?"

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Required Viewing

Why aren't you watching Upright Citizen's Brigade?

(one of these days I will learn to embed youtube videos. that day is not today. my html skills are sooooo five years ago)

* * *

Uh, I haven't written in here for a while. Basically, I used to have christymonster.com, and then I forgot to renew the domain, and then some (allegedly) sketchy company bought the domain (because of that job search website by a similar name, it was ranked higher on the profitability scale by ) and then offered to sell it to me for 600$. I may be crazy, but I'm not crazy enough to pay that much money for a website, even if I'm destined to own it. That's not even negotiable!

* * *

The phrase of my life: "Uh, is that a good idea?"

* * *

I ate anarchist breakfast this morning. I normally hate anarchists and sulk the entire time I'm in the restaurant, but my chiefly despised anarchist wasn't working this morning, so I had a much more pleasant experience than usual. The woman who took my order was very nice, and I liked that she's a random baker, too. (i like to look up recipes on the internet and then alter them to match the ingredients I have) It was also nice to see Gerry, who lives in Madison these days. I always hug him for longer than is appropriate, but he's a huggable guy. And we got to be good friends, even though he and all of his friends are misogynists. I guess that's just part of their charm.

* * *

There are lots of parties lately... It's like it's the holiday season or something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home