the monster says, "did i really just say that?"

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

destiny -> office

Today, I went to see the Twins play in the playoffs. It should have been their shining moment, but they sorta got their butts kicked. I'm pretty disappointed, I hope they can put on a better showing in Oakland.

Our seats were... a little far. One of my coworkers was wondering if the curtains come up to allow a little more seating. I can say yes, because we would have been behind those curtains otherwise. But it was a playoffs game! There were 55,000 people there, yelling and chanting and excited. I bounced in my seat most of the time. I get a little excited sometimes.

I also met a boy in the bleachers. He's an engineer, too, what are the odds? Kehla put my number on a piece of paper to get me to pass it to him (see? I told you I was shyer than you thought I was). He has amazing crinkly eyes. And flirty and nice, too. Aces.

After the game, Keh and I went and bought cigarettes and pizza, and at the convenience store a guy asked me what my tattoo was. (I was wearing droopy pants today) I answered, "Well, I wanted it to be 'destiny,' but it actually says 'office.'" He laughed and wished me a good day.

1 Comments:

At 5/10/06 14:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'll surely keep posting. I just occasionally look at my archive page and think, "strangers know more about me than my family." Which creeps me out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home