the monster says, "did i really just say that?"

Monday, February 09, 2009

livin' in a voyeur's paradise

So, the bad news is, the bamboo slats my landlady bought to replace my venetian blinds are totally see-through.

The good weird... news is, I just noticed the people across the street have the exact same see-through slats.

* * *

I wanna know who's getting polled on this stimulus issue. POLL ME! I just watched Representative Mitch McConnell (what, I know their names, I'm supposed to remember which state? He's the Minority leader) hem and haw about the "marketplace of ideas" that is, if they aren't buying, President Obama will keep lowering the price. "We could spend half that and get a really decent stimulus package."

They're just being petulant jerks. What they do not realise is that every day, we lose more jobs. Every day, this recession gets a little harder to get out of. Because that's what every layoff means. People warn that Japan has thrown stimulus after stimulus at its citizens and they're still in a recession. Japan WAITED.

There's a stimulus window. If we wait too long, it will be too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home